YouTuber MrBeast has brought his popular self-titled burger chain to Manchester. With more than 1000 branches in North America, Canada and Europe, four Mr Beast Burger kitchens have now opened up in our region.
The business is a delivery-only set up, so the four locations in Greater Manchester available to order from are in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Bury, Cheadle and Hyde. The burgers will be available to order via Deliveroo and Uber Eats, or for pick-up.
“You asked, we answered. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to open more UK locations outside of London, and it finally happened! It’s time to nosh up a burger and chips at your closest #britishbeastburger location,” the company said in a tweet.
Readmore: Manchester Pride Parade is returning for 2022 after two-year hiatus
The burger flippers will also be opening a host of other locations across the UK, including Aberdeen, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Warrington.
MrBeast Burger has undertaken a staggering expansion across the world, having only started out in December of 2020. The concept was created by YouTuber MrBeast, aka 23-year-old Kansas-born Jimmy Donaldson.
He began posting videos on the platform under the name MrBeast6000 aged 13, and has since become one of the most popular online broadcasters on the platform with almost 100 million subscribers, often giving away huge sums of money in ‘challenges’.
What’s on the menu?
Here’s what’s on offer from MrBeast Burger for collection from Village Hotel Ashton..
- Beast Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, American cheese, pickles, diced white onion, mayo, ketchup, and mustard on a soft roll. £6.99, or make it a triple for an extra £2.
- Chandler Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, served plain with American cheese on a bun. £6.99
- Chris Style: Two smashed crispy beef patties with house seasoning, American cheese, bacon, topped with crinkle cut fries.” £7.99
- Karl’s Deluxe: A patty melt served Karl’s Style with a crispy seasoned beef patty, caramelised onions and cheese on a toasty inverted bun. £6.49
Crispy Chicken Tender Sandwich: with mayo, shredded lettuce and pickles. £6.99
Nashville Hot Chicken Tender Sandwich: with mayo, ketchup, shredded lettuce and pickles. £6.99
Crinkle Cut Fries: with spicy red pepper, garlic, paprika, sugar, and a hint of lime. £3.25
Beast Style Fries: loaded with caramelized onions, American cheese, pickles, mayo, ketchup and mustard. £4.99
- Chocolate chip cookies. £2.49
- A choice of Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Fanta, Coke Zero, Sprite Zero or bottled water. £1.99
- Beast Style Burger Combo: A Beast Style burger with your choice of seasoned or Beast style fries and a drink. From £10.99
- Chicken Sandwich Combo: A Crispy Chicken Tender Sandwich or Nashville Hot Chicken Tender Sandwich with your choice of seasoned or Beast Style fries and a drink. £10.99