As the most historic football competition in the world, the Emirates FA Cup is known for creating epic ‘David and Goliath’ sporting moments by providing a platform for grassroots teams to shine on English football’s biggest stage.
The Emirates FA Cup Semi-Final showdown between Manchester City FC vs Liverpool FC will take place on Saturday 16th April at Wembley Stadium.
To celebrate 150 years of iconic football moments, Emirates is inviting ten pairs of fans to experience the ultimate ‘Fly Better’ moment, at the oldest national football competition in the world. Get ready to soak up the atmosphere with 90,000 roaring fans and be a part of sporting history at the most anticipated game in the football calendar!
The FA is pleased to announce that a limited number of free return bus services will be provided for the Emirates FA Cup involving Manchester City FC and Liverpool FC on Saturday 16th April to support fans from the North West who wish to travel to and from London. The FA will charter 100 buses from Anfield and the Etihad Stadium respectively to Wembley Stadium and back. This will ensure that up to 5,000 Liverpool and Manchester City supporters will be able to travel to Wembley Stadium free of charge for their Semi-Final tie. These bus schedules are subject to availability, must be pre-booked, and the clubs will provide more information in due course.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply fill in the form below and answer the question:
If you cannot see the form please CLICK HERE.
The competition closes on Wednesday, April 13 2022 at 11:00.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom except employees of Reach PLC and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
3. To enter this competition you will need to submit your name and email alongside your answer to the question. Winners will be contacted by 12.00pm on Wednesday, April 13 via the email provided to notify them they are a winner. Your email address will then be provided to the competition provider who will get in contact with the winner with their prize (digital venue ticket) via the email address provided on entry.
4. Entrants must be free on the day of the cup Semi-Final, Saturday, April 16, 2022. Travel to and from the venue is not included within the prize. Prize per winner is 2 tickets to the FA Cup Semi-Final Liverpool FC vs Manchester City FC game.
4. You are only permitted to enter once, duplicate entries and entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
5.The competition closes at 11:00 on Wednesday, April 13, 2022. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
9.This prize is not for resale, is non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
10. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Manchester Evening News daily newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
11. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
12. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here
13. Standard Reach competition rules apply. por favor see here