ITV Dancing On Ice is back on our screens tonight – and this week is a dance spectacular.
The remaining 10 celebrities will bring their best moves to the rink for Dance Week, performing routines to any genre from disco to the waltz.
Last week’s Movie Week saw singer Rachel Stevens and Lorraine presenter Ria Hedben go head to head in the skate-off in front of judges Jayne Torvill, Christopher Dean, Ashley Banjo and Oti Mabuse.
Rachel made her debut on the ice after missing the previous week due to a wrist injury, but as the judges chose to save her it was Ria and her partner Lukasz Różycki that left the show.
READMORE: ITV Dancing On Ice confirm Phillip Schofield’s replacement to host show this weekend alongside Holly Willoughby
This week the much loved skating show is set to undergo a major shake-up as presenter Phillip Schofield remains in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus earlier this week.
It has since been revealed that ITV presenter Stephen Mulhern will be brought in to host the competition on Sunday night alongside Holly Willoughby.
This will be the first time in almost 20 years that Holly and Stephen have presented together since their days on children’s television, with their last show being the Ministry of Mayhem back in 2006.
Delighted to have been chosen for the role, Stephen said: “I’m very much looking forward to being back hosting alongside my good friend Holly this weekend. It’s big shoes to fill and I’m wishing Phillip a speedy recovery.
“I’m a big fan of Dancing on Ice and for one night only I’m thrilled to be rink side watching the action unfold. It’s going to be unbelievable.”
But that’s not the only change that viewers can expect from tonight, as the judges’ challenge is set to return.
Sharing the news on Twitter, Dancing On Ice wrote: “The Judges’ Challenge is BACK tonight.
“This week, each celebrity must perform a solo spin as part of their routine.
“Keep your eyes on the lookout for those spins, and see who can really master the challenge.”
After last week’s time slot change, Dancing On Ice will be on ITV again at an earlier time of 6pm tonight.
Here is the full list of song choices and dance styles that the couples will be performing tonight:
- Connor Ball & Alexandra Schauman – Charleston to ‘Out Of Our Heads’ by Take That
- Liberty Poole & Joe Johnson – Voguing to ‘Vogue’ by Madonna
- Regan Gascoigne & Karina Manta – Reggaeton to ‘Reggaeton Lento (Remix)’ by CNCO, Little Mix
- Stef Reid & Andy Buchanan – Medieval to ‘Bad Romance’ by Lady Gaga
- Bez and Angela Egan – Highland Fling to ‘I’m On My Way’ by The Proclaimers
- Kimberly Wyatt and Mark Hanretty – Argentine Tango to ‘Santa Maria’ by Gotan Project
- Kye Whyte and Tippy Packard – Disco to ‘Rasputin’ by Majestic, Boney M.
- Sally Dynevor and Matt Evers – Foxtrot to ‘Build Me Up Buttercup’ by The Foundations
- Brendan Cole and Vanessa Bauer – Fosse to ‘Sing, Sing, Sing (Part II)’ by Fosse Original Broadway Cast
- Rachel Stevens and Brendyn Hatfield – Waltz to ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ by Alicia Keys
For all the latest news and gossip, click here to sign up to our newsletter
George Holan is chief editor at Plainsmen Post and has articles published in many notable publications in the last decade.