Teens locked up after forcing four younger boys to lick sick from each other

The teenagers, aged 15 and 16, also compelled the youngsters to kiss each other and lick a dead rat while holding them hostage at a warehouse in Warrington, Cheshire

The case was heard at Warrington Magistrates’ Court in Cheshire

A pair of teenagers have been jailed after forcing four younger boys to lick sick from each other.

The boys, aged 15 and 16, also made the children lick a dead rat and pretend to perform sex acts in Warrington, Cheshire.

They also told them to put their phones on airplane mode so they could not be traced as they held them hostage in an empty warehouse at Junction Nine Retail Park.

During the horrific ordeal, the teenagers threatened to stab the youngsters and made them lie on the insulation in the warehouse and take their shoes off.

One of the four boys thought he was going to die and another victim was physically sick, Warrington Magistrates’ Court heard.

The teenagers then rubbed the boys’ faces in the sick and forced them to lick it off the other boy’s face and kiss each other while being threatened with physical violence.

The four boys were held hostage at an empty warehouse at Junction Nine Retail Park


Google Maps)

They also had to lick a dead rat and when one of the boys didn’t, he was made to pick it up with his mouth and put it down his pants.

The boys had to pass their keys over so their bikes could be unlocked before they were stolen.

The attackers, who cannot be named for legal reasons, filmed the horror hour-long order on the victims’ mobile phones and stole their shoes and clothing.

The court heard the sickening incident happened on July 20, 2021, at around 5.30pm when the victims visited a derelict warehouse.

Prosecutor Amanda York said the youngsters went to buy sweets and 20 minutes later, returned to the warehouse.

Around 7pm, the two boys asked what the victims were doing at “their gaff”.

The judge said he did not believe he will see another case like this for the rest of his career [stock image]


Getty Images/ImageSource)

They then threatened to stab and kill the victims, with one of the boys touching his waistband which made the victims think they may have knives.

Eventually, a nearby worker let the boys out of a gate and at around 7.55pm a witness saw the four boys trying to flag down the traffic.

One of the boys had his £150 shoes, £300 phone and bike stolen, the court heard.

Another victim said in a statement that he suffers sleepless nights and has nightmares about the incident, sometimes ending in them getting stabbed.

He had his £40 shoes and a £240 phone stolen.

The teenagers were sentenced to one year at a detention and training center [stock image]


Getty Images/fStop)

A third boy worries about seeing the teenagers and no longer feels safe after he had a £120 phone and £80 trainers stolen.

The court heard a final victim had £60 trainers stolen and as well as a £250 bike.

Gary Schooler, defending the 16-year-old, said the teenager pleaded guilty at the first available opportunity and had grown up in a household affected by domestic violence.

He added that despite the horrendous incident, there was no physical violence, there was no weapon and no evidence of previous offending.

Defending the 15-year-old, Peter Green said the boy is easily influenced and the older boy was the ‘main mover’ in this case.

District Judge Jack McGarvar said it was quite clear both defendants had difficult starts in life.

The court heard how the 16-year-old grew up in a household affected by domestic violence while the 15-year-old was easily influenced [stock image]


Getty Images/Eye Em)

He told them: “This is a prolonged incident and it’s heartbreaking. It’s something that will live with them for the rest of their lives.

“It’s about you exercising power and bullying in the worst way possible. Then you compounded it by recording it on their mobile phones.

“It’s an exceptional case and I find it hard to listen to. I have a duty to the public to reflect the seriousness of the offences.

“I don’t believe I will see another case like this in my career as a judge.”

Mr McGarvar sentenced the boys to 12 months in a detention and training centre.

The boys will serve six months before undergoing training and suspension.

They were also ordered to pay a victim surcharge and a restraining order was placed on the victims for five years.

Read More

Read More


Related Posts

George Holan

George Holan is chief editor at Plainsmen Post and has articles published in many notable publications in the last decade.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *