Excited to explore Europe again?
We have teamed up with Travelzoo to give you an exclusive 2-night hotel deal across one of six fantastic European destinations.
So whether you’re looking to visit castles and palaces in Copenhagen, soak up the sights in Vienna, see the Gothic churches in Prague or unwind in Budapest, the spa capital of the world or enjoy some Italian food and wine in Tuscany, you will be spoiled for choice.
And with these great deals, you’ll know you’re staying at a superb rate!
To get your hands on one of these amazing hotel deals, follow the process below:
How to claim:
To redeem one of the hotel deals from the grid left/right/below:
1. Visit travelzoo.com/readeroffer
2. Select the European hotel deal voucher you would like to purchase.
3. Then select the voucher (each voucher is for a two-night stay for two people). Please note that if vouchers are close to running out or completely sold out, a message will be displayed clearly on this page to let you know if there is still availability. We recommend purchasing your voucher early to avoid any disappointment.
4. Be sure you read and are familiar with the specific terms and conditions of the hotel offer. 5. Enter your payment details and purchase the voucher.
6. Once your payment has gone through, you will receive a Travelzoo email purchase confirmation with instructions on how to book your stay directly with the hotel. This will be via either email or phone. You must refer to the offer and have the voucher number ready when contacting the hotel.
7. Dates are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. We recommend getting in touch with the hotel as soon as possible to book specific dates for your trip. To avoid disappointment, we recommend being flexible on your travel plans. If none of your date options are available, you can claim a full refund, which will appear in your account within a week.
*5750 deals available across six European destinations. Prices vary by destination. All deals based on two people sharing for two nights. Subject to availability. First come first served. Further terms apply. Pick up the Daily Mirror on Saturday February 12 for full details.
*If you encounter any problems when purchasing your voucher, you can contact Travelzoo customer services directly via +44 (0) 20 3564 3000 or [email protected] Customer service available Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm. Please note you cannot make reservations through this phone line/email address.
Terms and conditions
This offer is valid until Saturday, February 26, 2022, however we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment as all offers are subject to availability.
To secure one of these offers, you will be required to follow the online journey through the Travelzoo webpage where you can buy the voucher to enable you to book the hotel at the promotional price.
All promotional offers and deals are offered and provided by Travelzoo, and the individual hotels are subject to Travelzoo terms and conditions as well as individual property terms and conditions, Please ensure you read these before proceeding with a booking.
There are 5,750 vouchers available across all six destinations. Each voucher is for a duration of two nights based on two adults sharing.
Once you have redeemed the voucher and booked the deal, you will receive confirmation from Travelzoo with information on how to book dates directly with the hotel for your stay. Please read this carefully.
Standard call charges may apply for phone bookings.
Dates cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. Travelzoo recommends contacting the hotel as soon as possible to book specific dates for your trip. We also recommend being as flexible as possible with your dates. On any occasion where you cannot find a date that will work, you can claim a full refund on your voucher. See refund policy below.
If you contact a hotel via email, please allow up to 48 hours for a response from the hotel.
These deals are for accommodation only and will not include flights, transfers, or any other travel expenditure. Readers will need to organize these elements themselves.
Some of these properties will require a tourism tax that is not included in this offer. These charges, when applicable, will be payable direct to the hotel upon arrival.
Please ensure you check the government guidelines on the destination you will be visiting prior to your visit.
Voucher refund policy
Due to the current Coronavirus situation, Travelzoo operates a refund policy to all Readers who decide to make a Purchase of a Voucher.
Voucher: if you have bought a Travelzoo voucher that has not been redeemed against the hotel and would like a refund, you will need to contact Travelzoo directly to claim this refund. Please be aware that your refund must be requested before the end date of the travel window the voucher was bought for. If you claim a refund after the final date of the travel window, you will not be eligible.
If you have made a reservation with the hotel and need to cancel your hotel booking for any reason, to get a full refund you must ensure you adhere with the cancellation policy of the hotel as outlined in the voucher. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to contacting Travelzoo to claim a refund.
This refund process will be made clear on the Travelzoo website.
Readers requesting a refund from Travelzoo should allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed.
For any queries on this you can contact Travelzoo customer services directly via +44 (0) 20 3564 3000 or [email protected] Customer service available Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm.
George Holan is chief editor at Plainsmen Post and has articles published in many notable publications in the last decade.